[LUG] [Fwd: It be Talk Like A Pirate Day, 2008!]

Yarr !!
--- Begin Message ---
Arr, ahoy me hearty! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day -- an' that mean it be time fer
swashbucklin', pluderin', an' talkin' like the buccaneer that ye be!

In this email: RADIO APPEARANCES, THE LONDON PIRATE FESTIVAL, an' PIRATE PARTIES
around th'country - why not head t'one o'em? Pirate Day be all about mystery an'
adventure, after all - take a bit o'a chance an' have some fun!

RADIO APPEARANCES

If ye be wantin' t'hear the Cap'n, then the best place be on XFM's breakfast show at
'bout 7:30am, where I be live in their studio. I also be on BBC 3CR at 6:50, Smooth
at 'bout 7:10, High Peak at 8:20 an' BBC Nottingham just after 9am - plus a few
other stations too as the day goes on!

If ye know o' any local radio station, email or call 'em an' tell 'em it be Pirate
Day! Their phone an' email be on their web site, mos' likely, an' the more messages
they be gettin', the more likely that ye be hearin' 'em talk like pirates later!
(Yon breakfast shows be rather 'appy to do such.) They can be contactin' me at
capntom@xxxxxxxxxxx - or, just call 'em up an go 'arrr' at them!

THE LONDON PIRATE FESTIVAL

It not be too late t'get yer tickets, matey - I be guestin' there, an' it should be
grand! Full details be on the web site or th' Facebook group; there be stuff fer
little pirates an' plenty o'stuff fer grown-ups an' all!

http://www.londonpiratefestival.com
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25473258173

PIRATE PARTIES: ALL O'ER THE COUNTRY
I be knowin' o'things in Bath, Bradford, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Derbyshire,
Exeter, Falkirk, Hertfordshire, London, Macclesfield, Maidstone, Sheffield, an'
Weston-Super-Mare! Full details fer each o'these can be found by clickin' around
www.yarr.org.uk/events - o'course, the standard warnin's apply: I not be checkin'
the veracity o'these, an' fer all I know they be lies spread by scurvy privateers -
but they prob'ly be true!

http://www.yarr.org.uk/events/

AND FINALLY

Have a great, grand, wondrous Pirate Day, me hearties! Best o' luck on the high seas!

Yaaaaaaaarr!

-- Mad Cap'n Tom

(Ye be receivin' this email because ye be subscribed to the annual reminder list fer
Talk Like A Pirate Day. If ye be wantin' off, head on to www.yarr.org.uk , and we be
takin' care o' ye there!)

--- End Message ---