Re: [LUG] glabels again

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 07:27 +0100, Tom Potts wrote:

> Your printer will probably have some offsets already defined so I would guess
> glabels would be added to those?
I have bodged it to get my template to match my labels.
I have tweaked all measurements to get the template right, though none
of the measurements in the xml file agree with those on the paper.
However, alignment of labels on the page is superior to the Avery
programme.

The shell tells me
** (glabels:28110): WARNING **: Can't create printer "PDF" because the
id "PDF" is already used
followed by
.. GnomePrintCupsPlugin-WARNING **: The CUPS printer PDF could not be
printed
and the consequent
...............: The data for the CUPS printer PDF could not be loaded.

Is there anything I can do about this? Or, as the Cornish might say
"Matter do it?" It would actually be nice if I could use the prepared
templates without having to recreate them, though I mostly use one size
and now have a working template.

James