[LUG] using wine

Hello

I am trying wine for the first time to use Avery's DesignPro programme
for labels (yes I know about glabels but I couldn't get it to align
correctly).

It seemed to install right, with all the dll's in the wine programme
file identical to the one in Windows. It would not run, saying
err:module:attach_process_dlls "odbc32.dll" failed to initialize,
aborting

I found the missing dll in Windows system32 and copied it into the wine
system32 with the same result. Copying it into the programme folder with
all the other dlls made no difference.

I changed the Application settings to Windows 98 (it is supposed to work
with it) from 2000 (recommended by wine for trials) same result.

Any ideas?
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk