Re: [LUG] PHP CRUD HTML

Tom Potts wrote:

> Does anyone know of any weapons grade php crud for web pages or am I gonna
> have to write one?

I think most of the programming gurus faced with the same problem wrote
it in something other than PHP ;)

Dreamweaver (that evil proprietary software) has tools for doing basic
CRUD in PHP with MySQL. I've used it, it sucks, but not as much as
writing PHP CRUD code by hand.

Symfony can generate crud code, and using Doctrine if you prefer (you
probably do), but the problem I find with these things is there is a lot
to learn till you can get back to writing the "enter your name?" "Hello
Simon" stage and I haven't invested the time to know if it is any good.