Re: [LUG] rsync to usb disk

james kilty wrote:

> Thank you. This seems a basic step for me if I am to use the terminal
> more.

For simple command line stuff tab completion (bash, or whatever shell
these days) will complete file names and escape them for you most of the
time.

Indeed Debian (and no doubt other distro) have a load of optional bash
completion stuff which you can enable to save typing.

You'll end up with my bad habit of when in doubt hitting the tab key and
hoping the right thing happens ;)