Re: [LUG] acer eeepc lookalike

Simon Robert wrote:
> does anyone know anything about these?
> http://www.communigatormail1.co.uk/EasyComputerslz//lz.aspx?p1=05720584S311&CC=&p=0&cID=0
>
> the spec looks pretty good?

Yes it's the new Netbook from Acer using the latest Intel Atom CPU and
comes with either Linux or Windows XP.  They're supposedly getting them
in at PC World soon.  As far as I know they should be available any time
now.

I was interested in getting one but I now require a laptop with a bit
more poke but it certainly looks like a nice little device and the
reviews I read were pretty good.

Rob