Re: [LUG] AVG replacement

Simon Avery wrote:
> AVG has definately gone downhill with the latest version.
I'd second that, it's such a shame really, they just seem bent on
bloating it out.

I was in PC World yesterday and checked out Anti-Virus software while I
was there.  They have Kaspersky at about £15 for a single PC license
with a years updates, or a 3 PC license at about £30.  Considering AVG
is about £30 for one license (businesses and charities etc can't use AVG
Free, that's limited to home users only) it seems like quite a good price.

I haven't used it myself though so it could be just as bloated as AVG,
although when I get myself a new laptop I will get a copy (I figured I'd
need Anti-Virus for my two Windows desktops and the laptop which I'll be
dual booting with Vista and Ubuntu).

Rob