Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Memorial Hall

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:51:19 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> What I need now is some idea of who and how many would be likely to
> attend any meeting here. If enough interest is shown I will take it
> from there.

As previously indicated (IIRC) I would be far more likely to attend a
meeting there than in Paignton or Plymouth.  Just don't expect me to
turn up at the crack of dawn, as Holsworthy is still at least an hour's
drive from my place.

--
 Regards  _

You're the psychotic daughter of a psychotic mother
Pure Mania - The Vibrators