Re: [LUG] OT: Socket 478 motherboards

What a shame. I recently threw out about 12 478 motherboards.

:(

2008/7/6 Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone could possibly help.  I have a selection of
Socket 478 processors that I have aquired over the past couple of years.
 I'd like to make use of them but I'm in short supply of motherboards
to use with them.

I wondered if anyone has any old Socket 478 motherboards kicking around
that they want to get rid of?

If so I'd be happy to give them a new home.

Ta,

Rob

Jonty Brook
m: (07974) 588534 t: (01209) 213915