Re: [LUG] CCC website hacked

Hi David
On 12 Jun 2008, at 09:46, David Brook wrote:

> It is not only those at the top who are to blame - in fact I am not
> in the
> slightest convinced by the argument that the head of an IT
> department needs
> to know how to write a program.

I agree but they might not need to write a programme but they do need
to manage. And this is where the problem comes. You've got a manager
who goes to his staff and says "What's the solution?" The staff every
time respond - MS.... If the manager could code or knew computers he
might just say, "Why do they always say MS?" And then do some research.
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
http://cregy.co.uk/
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.
Romans 12 v 1