[LUG] cd and cd support

Hi

How are things with the cd going ?

to help provide support I have installed XP pro on the computer tom gave
me,  however I can't find a mother board driver,  hence sound doesn't
work, which means i can't do much on it,  can't even play games.  I have
tried google but get broken links,  signed up to driver guide, and can't
find it on there either.

the mother board is

 mercury KOB 740 FDMx DRIVERS

Having XP and software on a separate pc means I can provide support
without constantly rebooting into windows to look at an issue.  Do i
need to be able to provide tech support, or are we directing people to
the individual sites for the included applications.

oh one extra thing,  has my video card arrived yet?

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug