[LUG] Lightweight linux Distro

Hi

I am trying to find a very light weight linux distro, the purpose is
to install virtualbox & then create virtual machines on it.

Rather than installing a full os & then running virtual machines on
this one, the light weight version of linux would act a bit like a
thin client.

I have played with DSL but can't seem to get virtualbox installed
installed, the other option is install xubuntu which I know I can get
it to work on, only problem is that it is a bit to bloated for what I
am trying to achieve.

Thank you
Steve