[LUG] spamhaus problem

G'day all,

I use spamhaus on one of my servers to block email.

I need to 'whitelist' a block of IP's that are listed in spamhaus's PBL, these are
IP's are listed for good reason, they are dynamic, but we need to allow email from
them and take the risk of spam.

I don't want to loose the spamhaus filtering as it works really well for us.

Does anybody have any solution?
I suppose I could setup my own dns server and the ip's in question to it and then
forward the rest to the spamhaus server, I could then mark mine as 'OK'/

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\