Re: [LUG] ISP

Paul Sutton wrote:
> [...]

FWIW - as a follow up.

Ordered wednesday afternoon. Got email confirming  Zen end setup
thursday AM and giving activation date the following wednesday.

Being optimistic and having a spare modem I configured it as per their
email and stuck it on the line on the friday, and it connected. Time
from order to me trying it - 48 hours, including BT activation on a new
line.

Not bad!

--
Simon Avery