Re: [LUG] OT: Medical help at one-stop surgery - polyclinics

hey,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:16 AM, Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  As for polyclinics, one would start by dismantling every functioning
>  practice in Exeter, along with the generations-long relationships with
>  families living nearby, and whatever relations exist with patients who
>  have moved in, and building new practices, on where?

In heavitree there is your practice, the heavitree health center, and
even the hospital is not far away so i cant complain. But exwick area
joined with St Thomas could easily do with a polyclinic. Then there
could be even a walk-in center or something. For some reason I havent
managed to find a walk-in center on the other side of the river.

I didn't mean that every small practice should come together but some
of them could.

--
Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe