Re: [LUG] OT: Medical help at one-stop surgery - polyclinics

>  I don't know how it works in Estonia but over here we have a parliamentary
>  democracy.

Over there the people have the power, well sort of ... well, at least
if you don't like something you can have your say in what is called
"TOM" a short form of the estonia phrase "today I  Decide". If at
least half of the people reading your post likes it, you can rephrase
it and send it to the parliament to read. Many good things have come
through this.

Another comment on Microsoft: within 1 months from now I'm going to
small claims court against them  ... will keep posted about this in
the future.

Anyway, Tom, do you mind if I post your answer about democracy in my
blog and ofcourse I'll refer to you as the author. These days i just
don't want to get involved in any copyright law sues or similar :)

--
Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe