Re: [LUG] OT: Screen Capture

Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would folks please do me a favour. Could you look at this site and
> take a screen capture and send it to me please.
> <http://www.tremonthouse.co.uk/>
> Would someone also tell me what they think the dns resolve to please.
>
> Thanks.

[kevin@kevinspc ~]$ ping www.tremonthouse.co.uk
PING tremonthouse.co.uk (89.151.114.34) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- tremonthouse.co.uk ping statistics ---
24 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 23000ms

[kevin@kevinspc ~]$
--
Regards: Kevin Lucas Post Master (Sub) Minions Shop & Tea Rooms Minions
Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE www.minionsbandb.co.uk