Re: [LUG] OT: Screen Capture

Richard Brown wrote:

> <http://www.tremonthouse.co.uk/>
> Would someone also tell me what they think the dns resolve to please.

I believe the authoritative servers resolve this to;

  89.151.114.34

and

  81.29.86.68

depending which one you ask. Both claim to be authoritative.

I'm guessing that is the problem, and it won't go away with waiting
(unless you've already updated the name servers with Nominet and they
are being slow - unlikely).

Whois and Nominet Name servers claim these servers are authoritative

        ns.rockhost4.co.uk
        ns0.dedipower.net
        ns1.dedipower.net
        ns2.dedipower.net

The first is giving the first answer, the others the second.

Once you get an answer the broken delegation within the zone NS records
won't help either.

Back to DNS 101 with you - or your provider.

Delegation is easy - just figure out the list of servers that are giving
the right answers, put them as (the only) NS records in the zone, and
then tell your parent (Nominet via whom ever) the names (and where
needed IP addresses) of these servers.