Re: [LUG] OT: Screen Capture

John Horne wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 21:23 +0000, Richard Brown wrote:
>
>> That is hugely helpful. I moved the site from one server running php
>> 5.0 to another server running php 5.2. I left the old domain details
>> in place to make sure the transfer went well and forgot to delete
>> them! It should now resolve properly - hopefully 89.151.114.34. How
>> long do you think it will take dns settings to correct themselves
>> please?
>>

> TTL for the DNS record shows 86400 seconds (1 day). So I would say leave
> it 24 hours for everything to be sorted out.
>

> John.

As John says it will probably take at least one day.  Depending on when
each ISPs DNS servers update it could be longer/shorter.  I'm on
Virginmedia and it resolved to the new IP you mentioned.

Only one point I would make on the actual design.  I use 1280*1024 and
the address is off the bottom of the screen.  If the green borders were
narrower (middle wider) al the text would fit on one screen.  It seems a
shame to have to scroll for one small piece of text.

Kind regards,

Julian

PS Screen cap sent direct to you Richard to show what I mean.