Re: [LUG] USB Dongle Modem

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:05:22 +0000, David Bell wrote:
> I've ordered one of the following on behalf of a laptop user.  I'll check
> it
> out when it arrives to see if it really works with Linux and Mac and post
> the
> results.

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=290641&CatId=1185

Nice to see Linux getting a mention. :)  I would suspect it would work OK
under Linux - it is a Hayes device.  Did the ol' AT command set used to be
called the Hayes commands, or something?

(I'm guessing here, but I reckon it'll appear as /dev/ttyUSBx)

Grant.