Re: [LUG] Open Source applications for Windows

GnuCash on Windows

Not so good. Very Difficult to sort out for UK VAT.
Works partly.  May be OK for home finance.

As I dual boot I have tried most FOSS on Windows but did i not stick
with GnuCash due VAT problem.
Used an unwieldy but accurate Java program jEdit  sub application on
windows, for my VAT back up account. (Works on jEdit 4)

Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)