Re: [LUG] Asus eeePC

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 20:57:11 +0000, Simon Williams
<simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> I have just
>>> received my new Asus eeePC with which I am most impressed. It does
>>> all I need for travel and has the software needed all for a
>>> fraction over £200 inc. p+p etc. The Xandros Linux OS with
>>> modifications is excellent. Good value IMHO.
>
>I would like to get one, but the battery life is what's stopping me at
>the moment. Anyone heard anything new in this area?

You can now pre-order bigger batteries ...
http://www.clove.co.uk/category.aspx?category=777667DF-164E-4976-A7AF-8F0EB31FBCFA

Dave
(still getting used to the small kbd :-) )
--
http://www.morgad.co.uk/index.html
DP: http://www.pgdp.net   NTP: http://www.pool.ntp.org