Re: [LUG] NHS Healthspace - Firefox users need not apply

On 19/12/2007, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ahh, if someone sets up a rogue's gallery, add www.globalexpense.com to
the list.  They don't accept Firefox (on Linux or Windows), I even
phoned the helpdesk and complained and they pretty much said "Tough luck!"

Rob

Channel 4's 4 on Demand is even worse, not only do you have to have IE, you have to have MS Media Player too (and not just any old version - 10 and up!).
Fortunately I only use it to download Deal or no Deal if I forget to change the channel on the Sky box and get 45 minutes of News 24...
Jason