Re: [LUG] The missing tax discs

Roger Bowden wrote:

> Could anyone suggest a 'starter' book to tempt me to play with Linux?

Hey, as the sales folks will tell you, if they don't have some pain, you
won't sell it to them.

Books? If it is plug and go, it is plug and go. Try some nice Live CDs
and see if they plug and go would be my advice.

Or is there some secret pain there you aren't mentioning?

Perhaps at heart you want to get back to telling it what to do?