Re: [LUG] Web Host

>>They have no useful perl libraries installed, and their support is pish.
Really? OK. I don't use perl so wouldn't have noticed it's absence. I've
never had a problem with support - they've always been prompt and reactive
in my experience.

>> But then that's probably the norm for shared hosting - I really wonder
why "professionals" bother using it.
Cost? In my case anyway. My poxy 2-3 page (cheapy sold) "ad"-sites go on
shared hosting and my big/high traffic sites go on dedicated/hosted
servers.

So what would a "professional" solution be?

Mart