Re: [LUG] Forums

Lets give it a go!
Those of us who don't like forums can use the mailing list and those of us who
would prefer to use the forum do so.
 I like forums because problems can be left hanging there and is not lost in
the history of the list.
 I like the mailing list as its 'universal' and you tend to see everything
that goes on.
I don't see one as better that the other - they work in slightly different
user spaces and serve the group in slightly different ways.

We may be able to add the mailing list content into the forum but I think
there will be a need for users of both to cross fertilise when necessary.

Tom te tom te tom