Re: [LUG] Issue with Newnet - Can ISP's change service once you have paid ?

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 06:08 +0000, Jason Witcher wrote:
> On 20/11/2007, viv <viv.griffin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         Hi Jason,
>
>         Do you work at D&CC at Middlemoor with my husband Phil ? Sorry
>         if I have
>         got it wrong but, I remember him mentioning someone with the
>         same name.
>
>         Viv
>
> No you haven't got it wrong, I do indeed work with Phil!
> Jason

Well, it is nice to "virtually" meet you then, Jason. Welcome to DCGLUG.
I believe from what Phil said that you live in Torbay. A number of the
long term, knowledgable DCGLUG members live in that area such as Rob,
Tom and Paul. Paul arranges meetings down that way quite often. So, if
you have any difficulties with Linux, there are many people around who
can advise or help.

regards

Viv