Re: [LUG] BBC IPlayer - A U-Turn ?

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 20:30 +0000, Matthew Browning wrote:

> It's been a long time since I posted to this list but I've been
> lurking the whole time and have read the threads concerning iPlayer
> with some interest.
>
> It is possible that some readers may be interested in an interview I
> recently participated in for BBC Backstage:
>
> http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2007/11/interview_with_1.html
>
> MB

Thanks Matt. I did listen to this.

I don't believe that the BBC really has to concern themselves about
offering a good service to ALL of their customers while their customers
are forced by law to pay them fees.

I would like to use IPlayer on my Kubuntu PC but, I am not holding my
breath and I will not use Windows, just to be able to.

Viv