Re: [LUG] OT Computer will not start.

This may be a bit late, but I had a similar problem with an older pc -
p1000 amd athlon on a kt7a motherboard.  Tore my hair out with it,
nothing made sense, tried transferring it to another box, power
supplies, checked contacts, graphics cards, batteries - you name it.
Sometimes just got a black screen and thats it.

I found out in the end, that if I have the "wrong" usb kit plugged in,
it wouldn't boot.  Not USB2 v USB1 - just gear it "didn't like".  If I
unplugged it, up it would boot, if it was in, black screen.