Re: [LUG] Flat Screens

Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do all flat screens work with Linux please? Any ideas on the best one
> that I could use with a mac as well please?

Do you mean flat screen monitors?

I would have thought they would do as long as they have a compatible
connection (just about all have DVI connections).  Not sure on the Mac
compatibility, what model Mac is it?

IIRC some of the G4 Macs had some sort of wierd Apple Digital connection
although I dare say you could get an adaptor.

Rob