[LUG] anti-facebook movement and orkut

Hi.

as earlier was announced about the M$ and facebook deal, me and Paul Sutton came up with an idea to move to Orkut and create a community also there. Little investigating and we found, out there is no UK linux User Group community there. I now would like to ask the audience: shall we creat one? Not for the reasons to take over members but to promote linux and focus efforts for uk users and Uk centric issues,  but still work with the main Linux group

All ideas welcome!

--
Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe