Re: [LUG] meeting - thanks

Tom Potts wrote:
> On Saturday 20 October 2007 22:32, Clare Shepherd wrote:
>
>> On 20 Oct 2007, at 22:24, Paul Sutton wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Just like to say thank you to Richard for arranging the meeting today
>>> (saturday) and to clare for giving me a lift to the meeting,   it
>>> was a
>>> successful meeting as a cluster got built which was the overall aim.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>> Yes, thanks to Richard and everyone; it was a fun day. As for Paul
>> he's welcome. BTW you left your book of maps in my car. Shall I hang
>> on to it or do you want me to post it to you? If the later, email me
>> off list.
>> Clare
>>
> Mr Jealous/Nosy here - any chance of a quick review of what happened?
> Tom te tom te tom

I am trying to upload some photos (4) to my site,  but am having
problems,  anyway briefly we (well Neil and Tom B) managed toget 4
computers working as a cluster,  to prove this we had 4 readout chart
displays on 1 screen for each node (I think anyway),

anyway problems we need to look into are bootable network cards etc,
but the day went well,  we had to vacate by 4pm anyway

in all another excellent meeting,  will upload some photos when the
issues have been fixed.   In the mentime I am setting up a page on my
website so if anyone wants to write a quick review they can do, if they
e-mail it to me I will include on the page with the photos.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
25th October 2007 - Meeting Paignton
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug