Re: [LUG] Yahoo Mail

Ray Smith wrote:

> I do know on the paid for service you can use pop. Don't know about
> the free one 'now' as they did change certain thibgs but I still have
> an old account I set up years ago that I have no problems
> sending/receiving from using pc based email clients.

I think the free accounts can't send email.

I had a go with Icedove, and the settings they suggests are identical
(apart from mail server, username, password) to those I already use for
my own mail server.

The help says that this is in the paid account only, but the actual
interface makes no mention of it being paid only.

I'm not coughing up 12 quid to find out :(

 Simon