Re: [LUG] DIY supercomputer - location

On 17 Oct 2007, at 10:52, Tom Potts wrote:

>> For the benefot of everyone coming I have found the website for the
>> community centre
>> http://www.lostwithieltic.org.uk/communitycentre.htm
> Now if you could get DCLUG mentioned on the page...
> Tom te tom te tom

Great idea, even a temporary poster/notice would be good. BTW I seem
to remember you aren't going, Tom. However, if you need a lift from
Torquay, you're welcome. That is if you can stand my driving a second
time. If I've confused you with another member, quite likely at my
advanced age, apologies.
Clare