[LUG] PC World & Linux

OK this is top loaded, but there one is...
this is the reply from PC World about not supporting linux. I have replied saying I understand the policy is probably due to driver problems and that they need to understand the difference between hardware and sofware...

Dear Simon Robert,

Thank you for your email of 14 September 2007.

I have sent a copy of your email to our Area Manager responsible for the Taunton store, who will take steps to make sure that this type of incident cannot happen again. If appropriate the members of staff in question will be re-trained.

In closing may I thank you for taking the time to write to us. Whilst it is always disappointing to hear from a dissatisfied customer, it is only by receiving correspondence such as yours that we can effectively address ourselves to customer care issues and improve our level of service.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely

Rezwaan Banaris
PC World Customer Services