Re: [LUG] Penzance Day and U7.04 - lug signup

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 21:43 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Perhaps on the day also have 1 computer set aside so people can look at
> the lug site and sign up the the group, for support,  or have someone on
> hand,  to help people sign up if they want to.
Excellent - thanks. Support from the LUG seems to be building up nicely.

Anyone have any nice quotes about GNU/Linux and Free Software as part of a press
release?

I shall be writing to heads of local schools too.
--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk