Re: [LUG] DIY supercomputer

On Friday 31 August 2007 12:19, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Count me in :D
>
> Jon
>
> > I'm up for it.. mini lug meet in Lostwithiel ??
> >

> > --
Its Friday and I've just been out for dinner and a few beers and there are
lots of DIY supercomputer messages in a seemingly random order.
Just to clarify:
Someones got 20*750Mhz machines available to set up in a cluster.
And several people want to play (me too but may be busy...) and a mini (?)
meet is proposed to play with these?

Sounds fun - might be worth setting an agenda for it though and doing a bit of
groundwork..
As a suggestion I think there is some kind of ray-tracing clustering thing
available which could look good and could possibly do real time animation but
would need an animation ready to run...
Just a thought...
Tom te tom te tom