Re: [LUG] OT - conspiracy theories - was facebook group

On Friday 24 August 2007 13:46, Ralph Smithen wrote:
> If we don't recognise false flag terrorism, rather blindly accepting the
> official story, then is that not inviting more of the same?  I don't
> reckon that's a good idea.
>
> It's satisfying to realise that I don't have to caution you not to take
> my word for it ;)
>
> Please don't take "authority"'s word for it either!  There's plenty of
> public domain evidence available on the 9-11 tragedy.

Its a given that the US engages in FFT:
One off incidents: Yes.
Paying someone else to do it: Yes.
Covering up payment trail afterwards.. No!
Making a monumental cock up somewhere and spinning it to their 'advantage':
Yes.
Organising something as complicated as 11/9? No, that requires the
intelligence of a troglodyte!
Tom te tom te tom