Re: [LUG] three ISP's to avoid

Simon Waters wrote:
> Mark Jose wrote:
>> Tiscali, BT and Carphone Warehouse are the ones in the article, but I suspect
>> plenty of others will kick off too.
>
> I suspect it is only one side of the story.

Indeed.

I assume given the fuss over the "access for all" issue that the iplayer
project is funded from the licence fee?  I imagine those people who
can't use iplayer for whatever reason would be pretty cheesed off if it
turned out that money from their licence fee was going to be used to
subsidise those who can in preference to, say, spending it on producing
content that's possible to watch without feeling that you'd rather
gouge out your own eyes with a blunt fork.

What does the BBC really have to lose by telling the ISPs to get lost?

James