Re: [LUG] Small Magazine

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 09:50, peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am the editor of a small Magazine for the Dartmoor Tin Working
> Research Group.
>
> I currently use openoffice.org Word Processor but would I find it easier
> in the long run to try something else.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Peter
Peter,
 It may be worth reconsidering the format alltogether :
If your not selling to all the members perhaps it would be better as a web
site - do it as HTML. This is a much nicer format for viewing onscreen. If
people want to print they can print the pages they want and not. If you want
its availability restricted see if Tony can provide you with a login area for
members only. You could have links directly into articles from the newsletter
If some members dont have internet access the HTML can be printed or imported
into a word processor to produce the newsletter.
Tom te tom te tom