Re: [LUG] 175 days left....PD Films

>>The google flash player works fine - does anyone know how to save the
flash

What's worked for me in the past is view the HTML source of the page with
the flash content and track down the name of the SWF file that it calls. I
then use wget the rip the flash file from the site...

In this case it looks like they're using some clever flash based
redirection script to hide the actual filename.

Mart