[LUG] Dedicated Server

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anybody had any recommendations for Web Hosting Companies that provide dedicated servers.

I've been looking at FastHosts as a potential solution (£49 a month for a 2.4GHz Celeron, 512Mb RAM with Fedora Core 6 installed).  I'm a little miffed at the machine spec, but I guess for the price that's to be expected, or is it?  I've not bothered much with dedicated servers in the past, going for hosting instead, but I need something a bit better for my latest project.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jonathan Holloway.

--