Re: [LUG] Amusing

Tom Potts wrote:

> Not so amusing when you consider that a huge amount of new internet business
> seems to be an attempt to charge you for things you could get for free... if
> the internet search engines weren't paid to put things like experts exchange
> at the top of the list.....

I don't think Google are paid to list Expert Exchange highly -- I think
it got there on merit in the days when the content was free.

Of course whether returning results people can't see without paying is
THAT useful is another question. At the very least you'd think they'd
offer you the option to exclude such content.