Re: [LUG] Laptop and Software for Film Editing

Oh! I've just tried Kino - it's not professional or anything but it's
simple to use and can do cool stuff...cut scenes together, apply
effects (a great one is selecting a single colour and the rest being
black and white - schindler's list style)...give Kino a look :D

Jon