Re: [LUG] Firefox catching IE for people interested in web standards

Terry Hill wrote:
> Good Point!

And one made in the subject line of the original email .

Apropos of good points, I'll make one.  Reading this would be easier if
it had not been top-posted (below)
Making it easily readable (I havn't) would be less onerous upon me if it
hadn't been top-posted.

TOp posting is the Microsoft way, and it promotes a powerpoint type of
business culture.