Re: [LUG] kernel iptables and the rest

On Saturday 12 May 2007 11:03, Simon Waters wrote:
> On rereading you are probably missing the relevant kernel headers, or
> iptables development package (iptables-dev on Debian).
>
> Anyway I think you don't need the patch o matic thing -- sounds like
> hard work for what you are doing, as per earlier message.
Right, well..
This is on a gentoo box. Looking through portage shows no iptables things that
I don't already have and the USEFLAGS seem to be right. iptables by its self
work its just the ROUTE module that fails. It is considered a 3rd party
extension although it is written by the same people...

--
Tom (the younger)