Re: [LUG] Ubuntu + Cisco Aironet 340 = Problems

On Friday 11 May 2007 07:29, Josh Davies wrote:

> After booting, there is no mention of airo or airo_cs in lsmod, however,
> after doing "sudo modprobe airo_cs", both airo and airo_cs are present at
> the top of lsmod. BUT, when inserting the card, the same thing happens, the
> lights flash for a few seconds, then blank out. lspcmcia still says the
> slot is empty.
>
> Turning the wireless encryption off doesn't help.

I use a pcmcia card on this laptop and I don't have the lspcmcia command at
all!
I presume the modules are still there even after it stops flashing?
I will have a look around and see what I can find.
Have you got pcmcia-cs and pcmciautils installed? If not, grab those and see
if they help.

Mark