Re: [LUG] flying tux?

>> Would you fly on a plane using Windows,  ?

I wouldn't fly on an avionics system that wasn't designed and tested for
purposes - so that goes for GNU/Linux as well. Now if they were to use
it in the entertainment system I wouldn't care much, but I'd prefer free
software.

Panasonic Avionics are apparently the big supplier of Inflight
Entertainment on GNU/Linux, and they are recruiting, so I guess business
is good.

http://www.mascorp.com/
http://www.panasonic.aero/

Says virtually nothing about GNU/Linux on the site.