From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robin Menneer
Sent: 10 April 2007 16:23
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] OpenSuse 10.2

On 4/10/07, Ray Smith <rayjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Smith <rayjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10/04/2007 13:43:38
To: "LUG, Devon & Cornwall" < owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OpenSuse 10.2

Am having problems with an install of the distro.
Burned the dvd and it verified ok.
At some point during the install I get an error about a missing package but
wasn't advised what.
Given option to abort continue or retry but retry did nothing, didnt want to
abort but continue bombed out to text shell menu with fatal error.
Had this with Suse 10 relating to bad media but this disk verified & seems
to compare with the iso ok.
Anyone else had problems with the install or has a good disk I  might
borrow.
wanted to try this before trying an ubuntu flavour as going wireless & it
detected my unbranded card with ralink drivers.

Ray

Used to have Suse but gave it up for Ubuntu when it went comercial, and
don't regret the move.