[LUG] GNU Make help

Hi everyone,

Anybody good at GNU make makefiles, its driving me *nuts*

All i want to do is build some kernel modules "out of tree"

I have a package at http://www.byteme.org.uk/rt2x00pack.tar.bz2

To actually build requires kernel source installed and kernel >= 2.6.18

Idea is to run:-

make patch_mac80211
make setup_mac80211
make

Make should build the kernel modules in net/wireless and net/mac80211
and drivers/net/wireless/mac80211/rt2x00

I had things *almost* working, i had the mac80211 and wireless
building, then everything stopped and now it will not build those
targets. I know the problem is my knowledge of makefiles and it was
only just building by winging it before but any help to sort this mess
out please!

Many thanks

--
Robin Cornelius